The Student Assistance Program (SAP) may offer the support and resources you need to address personal or school-related challenges and concerns. It’s confidential and free to you and your household family members.
Help is available 24/7/365 at (800) 633-3353.
Access Your SAP & Work-Life Services
There are two ways to access your SAP and work-life services:
Call (800) 633-3353
- Visit mygroup.com
- Click on My Portal Login > Work-Life
- Enter the login information. Username: sampsonccsap ; Password: guest
Assessment and Counseling
Reasons to use the SAP include marital difficulties, parenting, stress, depression, school or work-related concerns, alcohol and drug use/abuse, grief and loss, or preventative. When students and family members call the SAP, they are offered a face-to-face, telephonic or virtual counseling session in which a thorough assessment can be conducted by a licensed, experienced clinician in their area. SAP is short-term, solution-focused therapy so not all issues will be resolved within the SAP model and may need to be referred to other resources.
- 7 content divisions: Parenting, Aging, Balancing, Thriving, Living, Working, and International
- Monthly Online Seminars and eLearning courses with certificates of completion
- Searchable databases and resource links for child care providers, elder care and related services, adoption resources, attorneys, certified financial planners, pet sitting, private and public high schools and colleges, and volunteer opportunities
- Over 100 streaming audio files and 100 video files covering a range of health topics
- Savings Center: discount shopping program offering up to 25% discounts on name-brand items
- Relocation Center: an interactive program that allows users to preview communities across the U.S.
- Free telephonic legal advice
- Free 30-minute appointment for legal consultation with a local attorney
- In most cases, 25% discount on ongoing legal services
- Legal forms available to download (such as wills, request for death certificate, etc.)
- Online legal encyclopedia
- Does not cover disputes or actions involving employer, SAP or business issues
- Free financial counseling appointments
- Issues addressed include bankruptcy, budgeting, buying a home, college savings, retirement planning
- Educational materials and financial worksheets provided prior to appointments
- 40 financial calculators available online
- ID theft recovery through credit monitoring
- Discounted credit reports
MYgroup Student Assistance Program