Follow the steps below to access your SCC account for the first time.
Returning students and employees who cannot gain access due to a forgotten password can use the self-service password reset tool to reset your password.
At Sampson Community College we use Google Chrome as the web Browser. Click here to download Google Chrome for free.
1. What is my Username?
You will need to have access to the email address that you provided to Sampson Community College to recover your SCC Username.
This will not be your Sampson CC email address.
Once submitted, you will need to check your personal email for your User Name. If you don’t see the message in your inbox, make sure to check any junk or spam folders.
2. Start here to enroll in our Password Reset Portal!
Please watch this tutorial video to log into your SCC Account. This has to be done before you can complete any other step.
3. Access your SCC My Apps page
You can always find your SCC My Apps page at the top of any Sampson CC webpage by clicking on the yellow “Login” button.
You will sign in with your full email address which is your user name followed by “@mail.sampsoncc.edu” Example: email@example.com
This will be the password that you created on the SCC Password Reset Portal in Step 2.
4. Setup Multi-Factor Authentication
To complete the setup process you will need two forms of identification to secure your account. Click Next to begin the MFA setup.
- On the More information required page click Next.
- Click select a different method.
- Select Phone, Enter your Phone number, next select Text Me, and enter your 6-digit code.
- You will need to authenticate one more time. Select a different method i.e. email or answer 3 security questions (the email address should be different from your SCC email).
- Enter the 6-digit code.
- You will now have access to the SCC Viking Apps page.
Need Technical Support?
Distance Learning Help Desk
1st Floor | North Building
IT Help Desk
(910) 592-8081 ext. 2519
2nd Floor | North Building