Duties & Responsibilities
The Developmental Math Instructor is responsible for delivering high-quality instruction to students who require additional support in mathematics. They work to improve students’ foundational math skills and prepare them for success in more advanced math courses or for fulfilling specific math requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree in mathematics, mathematics education, or a related field is required.
- Strong knowledge of math concepts and the ability to simplify complex ideas for students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with diverse student populations.
- Proficiency in using educational technology and software for instructional purposes.
- Five (5) or more years of teaching experience.
- Familiarity with learning management systems (LMS).